Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fish-splosion

We're on a roll! Gogo sketch party.

My boyfriend got swine flu. I don't think I have H1Nerd1 (thanks, PAX...), but I have something that feels bad and has left me with a cough goopy and loud enough to make public outings awkward. As a result, I've had some time on my hands.

I want this to be a painting in the future. Trying to figure out colors that will play nicely together *before* I pick up a brush:


This will not become a painting. Mmm angst-muffins. No, this is not how I feel:


I feel like this!


(Didn't draw it. It's my wallpaper. Find it here: Spirit Monster Cake Party)

Finally, gardening projects remain on a small scale. My little sister gave me some pretty, little pots and herb seeds for my birthday. They're coming along pretty well.


No music today. Check out Wristcutters: A Love Story
I know it's not helping my angst-case, but it's a quirky, enjoyable movie. Recommended by Chris. Has to be good, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment